Saturday, February 15, 2014

It worked out... I hope

So like I said yesterday, my OBGYN rocks and she managed to get me scheduled for an outpatient ULS today at the Women's hospital.  I went in at 10am this morning to Maternity Admissions how ironic.  I was able to be in and out in 1 hour.  While I waited, the ULS tech called my doctor and I was able to talk to her before I left the hospital.

Moses Cone Women's Hospital
I have one good follicle on my right side, which will hopefully cooperate and be ready to be fertilized.  I think I have a better chance of conception from the right ovary because my left ovary is so superficial.  I am not sure it is lined up with my fallopian tube on the left side.  Last month the mature follicle was in the left ovary.  I still have my one cyst, which may be smaller!!! Today, it was 2.2x1.7x1.7 and I am pretty sure it was 2.4x1.7x1.7 last month.

Before I go to bed tonight, I will give myself the Ovidrel injection, hopefully this $64 (after insurance) shot will work its magic.

The plan is for IUI on Monday, we're not sure what time or where, which is really stressing me out.  I just hope it will work out.  I have to work, so I took the afternoon off, which means I am done at 11:50am.  The doctor said she schedules IUIs at 10, 11, 12, or 1pm.  So I am really pushing for the 1pm when I call first thing on Monday.  From what I remember the clinic in Greensboro that can do the sperm wash only takes sperm on Wednesday but I can't remember for sure and their office message says nothing about their hours.  If you run or work for a Drs office, please, please for the love of God, leave your hours on the message!  PLEASE.

If it doesn't work out with her office, she will try to get me in at the fertility clinic in High Point again.  The bigger issue is my husband is in the OR Monday afternoons and I need his swimmers to have IUI.  Again, all odds are against me having this work out, but I will trust that somehow some way it will work out.  Oh, God please!  I think my personality does not help this situation any, I want answers and I want them now.  I am a planner, I always have been.  I don't like last minute changes or surprises.  I HATE surprises!

Tomorrow is Sunday!  My favorite day of the week...  I am looking forward to church and hoping to find the courage to be added to the prayer list.  I just get feelings of selfishness when I consider asking for prayers.  But, I think it is time.  Whenever I feel like giving up, "Help me find it" comes on the radio and reminds me that I am not in control and I need to trust God.

                                                Sidewalk Prophets Help Me Find It:

I don’t know where to go from here, 
It all used to seem so clear
, I’m finding I can’t do this on my own
I don’t know where to go from here, 
As long as I know that You are near, 
I’m done fighting, 
I’m finally letting go
I will trust in You, 
You’ve never failed before
I will trust in You
Chorus: 
If there’s a road I should walk
, Help me find it
If I need to be still, 
Give me peace for the moment, 
Whatever Your will
, Whatever Your will
, Can you help me find it, 
Can you help me find it
I’m giving You fear and You give faith
, I giving you doubt
 You give me grace 
For every step I’ve never been alone
Even when it hurts, You’ll have Your way 
Even in the valley I will say
 With every breath
You’ve never let me go
I will wait for You
You’ve never failed before
I will wait for You
Chorus
I lift my empty hands (come fill me up again)
Have Your way my King (I give my all to You)
I lift my eyes again (Was blind but now I see)
‘Cause You are all I need
Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment